ISO & OTHER CERTIFICATIONS
ISO stands for the International Organization for Standardization . The organization currently publishes more than 21,000 standards, in areas ranging from quality management to food safety management and occupational health and safety. These standards provide “requirements, specifications, guidelines, or characteristics that can be used consistently to ensure that materials, products, processes, and services are fit for their purpose.” For example:
- ISO 9000 – Quality management helps companies make sure their products and services meet customers’ needs.
- ISO 31000 – Risk management helps companies manage risks that could have a negative effect on their performance
- ISO/IEC 27001 – Information security ensures that an organization’s information is secure.
Does your company need ISO certification?
For companies in some industries, ISO certification may be required by law or contractually. Even if that’s not the case, conforming to ISO standards has many benefits for businesses:
Saving time and money by identifying and solving recurring problems
- Improving system and process efficiency
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Being more competitive when tendering for contracts
- Getting more value out of all resources
- Boosting your credibility in the eyes of your customers
Managing a housing society is a thankless job. Wings Finserv offers you hassle-free platform to transform your society, making it highly functional and easily manageable. However, with Wings Finserv managing your co-operative housing society will never be the same again. At Wings Finserv, our highly efficient team make sure that your cooperative housing society runs in a smooth, transparent and is legally compliant.
FINANCE & INSURANCE
With thousands of hours of accounting experience we provide safe, accurate and on time delivery of accounts. We believe that incorrect accounting is one of the root causes of default among cooperative housing society members. With legal assistance we make sure that there are least defaulters in your society.